View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 06:59 AM

Default Job offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDevil View Post
Jimmy Johnson where never the go to man, well his classmates had problem looking at him as a man at all... he went under nicknames as "skeletor" "brainiac" and last but not least "F###ing looser".
Introverted as this made him, he turned to the books for "nurishment" and soon ended up as trauma medical doctor in The house of Takashi, jumping the ranks as fit for a MD.
he likes his rank for the sole reason of making his old class-"mates" pay for there old abuse of him.

he is a heroic coward, that will do everything to get out of a firefight alive, even if it means throwing down his weapon and surrender (if it means he will se another day alive). well maybe he is just a coward, but he is a trained medical coward that reacts as a Pavlovs Dog on the word "MEEEDIC!!!" running without regards towards the situated area...

Gunwise he has no trouble, except holding the gun/s steady... or holding it at all, weak as he is.
He prefeers a BF handgun, but has realised just lately that emptying a clip in the direction of the enemy is a secure way of staying alive.
ofcourse using trained supersoldiers as a "fighting-shield" aint all that dumb either...
If you make it out of here alive kid, I have a nice job for you in the glorious entertainment bussiness. This can be your big chance in life, kid. Acting on stage with IRON MAN will earn you respect, money and women for the rest of your life.
Besides that I need a new cut man now that my crew is in prison, I have a cool scene-act the the crowd loves:
We patch you up with muscleshaped rubber foam inside some oversized clothes and attach some makeup that make you look like a mean guy. when I aks for volunteers in the crowd to fight IRON MAN on stage, you volunteer. We then fight a mock fight and when you have used your dirty tricks one time too much I throw you into the crowd. With a body like that, I guess I can throw you 30 feet straight.
Hell, I've been looking for a skinny kid like you for years!