View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:09 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legbreaker View Post
See http://forum.juhlin.com/showthread.p...ighlight=canon for my and a number of others opinions on this.

Some of us believe one thing, some another, but this is a community and nobody should be allowed for even an instant to stop others having their say.

This is my forum. I pay for it, I spend the time to maintain it. YOU are the problem. If I decide to end your participation here for the long term good it is MY decision.

12 members (8 of whom you have never had any direct conflict with) have asked me to ban you. With my desire to do so that makes 13. Given how reluctant people are to post or send pm's I expect the number is much higher than that,

In my opinion your immensely stubborn and hostile attitude towards people who disagree with you and your remarks towards my country annoys the heck out of me.

The final straw for me regarding any respect I might have had for you was lost you when you decided to undercut a well researched scientific study with claims that the writers must have been financially motivated, just because it happened to disagree with your opinion on a particular subject. You continued with your insistence that the study was biased and wrong without even reading it.

Follow this up with your attacks against the DC group's work which were motivated by a personal animosity towards one of it's members. This drove some of our most productive members away. At this point I was really ready to drop the hammer on you.

Yet the respect that my country has always had towards free speech led me to leave my own forum for months rather than stifle a voice.

I come back and try to settle things and you continue to dig at my country. Snide remarks about "typical gung-ho Americans", "Being rabidly NOT American" don't have a place here. Yet you keep saying things like that.

Everyone on board I have talked this over with says I have the patience of a saint in my dealings with you, but it is wearing very thin. If you enjoy posting here, consider that before your next post.