View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Resident Medic, Crazy Finn

As the original campaign advertised in this thread did not hit off due to only one interested player, I'm devicing another campaign on RPoL.

The campaign begins about two years before the first nuclear exchange. The characters are mercenaries, working around the Horn of Africa on Anti-Piracy, Anti-Smuggler and Counter-Insurgency operations. They can be practically from any nationality and reasonably diverse backgrounds, but their employer (a medium-sized corporation) prefers them to speak either French or Arabic along with English (which is the command language of the group).

If the campaign progresses far enough, the Twilight War will indeed take place and things will get even more interesting.

If interested, drop me a PM.
"Listen to me, nugget, and listen good. Don't go poppin' your head out like that, unless you want it shot off. And if you do get it shot off, make sure you're dead, because if you ain't, guess who's gotta drag your sorry ass off the field? Were short on everything, so the only painkiller I have comes in 9mm doses. Now get the hell out of my foxhole!" - an unknown medic somewhere, 2013.