View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 09:59 PM

Default Another PC Sheet (Spreadsheet)

Well, first post… Here goes (if I can get uploading figured out... :/

Attached is a revision of a PC Sheet from here on the forum, I plagarized heavily. Sorry. But it was a great starting point!

Built in Excel (2019).

Basically, you type in the “white” cells, gray cells are reference info or descriptions, and calculations are in green cells.

My party was coming back to T2K after a 20 year hiatus, and kept getting mired down in the math as we learned the v2.2 system (we had been v1 users back in the late 80’s). Heck, basic rules were getting forgotten, requiring pulling up the books in the middle of a firefight.

This version has run through limited play-testing. But seems to figure out the math and lets the player focus on the game.

The gun section works for Pistols, Rifles, and Autoguns. I’m working on blocks for LCG and heavy-weapons. After poring over Paul Mulcahy’s site, I’ve tried to adjust the calculations to work with gun values from the books and his tables.

I’m also working on a modified NPC sheet that distills this down to a page, where changing a drop-down list of NPC-levels will recalc the stats.

I’m open to suggestion on this sheet, especially as the calculations are kind of over-complicated, and you may not agree with how I’ve interpreted rules, or you may find outright errors and mistakes.

See what you think. “You’re on your own…”

(Well, actually, feel free to message me and I’ll try to fix or enhance as feedback comes in. Updates will be saved with teh latest date in the filename.)

Drag-n-Drop didn't work right, so here's a Google-drive link...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1osL...ew?usp=sharing

UPDATED - finally figured out the upload steps... FNG...
Twilight2000 Blank PC Sheet 5-pg REVISED 2020-11-05.xlsx

Last edited by WTFisGoingOnInHere; 11-12-2020 at 09:04 PM. Reason: adding attachment