View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansarskott View Post
Yes, in additional modules, not in the base game. The V4 is only the base game, and it has more info on other nationalities than V1 base game.

But I've never heard of a NATO Sourcebook. Only Vehicle Guide / Combat Vehicle guide, and they don't have that info.

RDF Sourcebook (1986) has info on US other than Army) and other countries. But that's two years after the original game.

Correct about V2, I didn't check that. Never got into playing it so I'll always check V1
V1 NATO Vehicle Guide was published in 1989 so yes it was a few years after the original players guide for V1 - RDF had full info for the UK and French but you are right not for everyone

Still its a glaring error in the Alpha - and they were sold the rights to the game - thus they could have just copied literally the V2.2 section for the Alpha and said we will detail them out better in the official release - there is literally nothing in the Alpha about them

again this is a Swedish/Polish centric game - and the US info is lacking a lot - would have been very easy to detail what states had seceded from the US (how much effort does it take to type a list of States)