View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Your Friendly 92Y20!

January 31, 1998

Arrests for hoarding become commonplace. Most residents of Pittsburgh that had fled the city (and other similar cities) have returned home

Unofficially,

NATO Corps are lined up from the Baltic to French-Swiss Border in the following order: II MEF, III German, XI US, VII German, XXIII US, V German, XV US, I German, II UK, VII US, IV German, Danish Expeditionary Force, XX US Corps. I UK, III and V US Corps and II, VI, VIII, X, XI and XII German Korps are in the NATO rear area rebuilding, on relief duties or facing Franco-Belgian troops along the Rhine

The 15th Motor-Rifle (my 78th Tank) Division, badly mauled in Operation Pegasus II, is a shadow of its former self and is sent back to Chardzhou, Turkmenistan for rest and refit.

In New South Wales, Australia, the premier authorizes the reorganization of federal and state police, augmented by private security guards, into a new force, designated the Main Force Patrol, to combat rampant crime in rural areas and along the state's highways.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Last edited by chico20854; 02-13-2023 at 03:30 PM. Reason: fixed NSW government, thanks Targan!