View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 03:33 PM
Your Friendly 92Y20!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targan View Post
I'm assuming your intention there is to have the head of the parliamentary government taking that action? That would be the Premier of New South Wales (the leader of the ruling party in each Australian state is called the Premier, or Chief Minister in the Northern Territory and in the Australian Capital Territory). Premiers are the equivalent of state governors in the US.
Thanks! I didn't have the time to do the research trying to get something up for the weekend. (I did, howver, verify that NSW is a state and not a province and that there are no local police forces, just state and federal. I didn't see that Mad max was filmed in Victoria until after the post went up. Can't win em all!) I've gone back and edited it to premier.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...