View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 09:16 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via AIM to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via MSN to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via Yahoo to Nowhere Man 1966

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Weiser
I'd second a memorial roll for those Twilighters who have "taken that last trip down the Vistula".
I'll third it. As a side note, many a conversation I had with T.R. was about our cats, I remember when he lost his tortie (like a calico cat but only orange and black) "Shadow," he was so sad, he was crying and I was there to offer my comfort. When Pansy, my 19 year old diluted calico, passed away in August of 2006, he came online even though he was tired from chemo to comfort me during my loss. What was ironic is Pansy had lymphoma as well. I just wanted to share, T.R. is very missed by all of us, I think since it is getting colder and we will have more time inside, maybe we can make a memorial for T.R. and others who "took the last trip down the Vistula."

I think the reason for my cat story too is that Pixie, my 16 year old black cat, has passed away today and took "The Rainbow Bridge" up to Heaven. I thought we were making progress but even the vet said that she could have a lot more wrong with her. I guess I tried to play things down in the hopes of maintaining morale and hopefully get her back on the road but it wasn't to be. I'm glad right now I have my oldest cat with me as I type this, Spunky, she is 8 years old, grey & white.

BTW, does anyone still have contact with his brother? IIRC, he might still have T.R's. other cat, a yellow tabby named "Butter."

Chuck M. - crazy cat dude in the world of Twilight.