View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
Options listed are those for which a sourcebook or multiple canonical modules are currently available.
-
So Satellite Down isnt a sourcebook? Is that why the quote is being used? I could make a case Pacific Northwest isnt canon because it directly contradicts both the US and American Vehicle Guides. I'm not going to because setting aside the author's error, the PNW module is well written plus the most important part. It was approved by GDWs successor FFE. Despite what you think of Satellite Down, it was published by GDW or FFE or agent of. It is a canonical sourcebook just like PNW. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
If every location mentioned in a single adventure module or unofficial sourcebook were included in the poll, the list would be too long. For example, I would have to include Spain, Sicily, Libya, Greece, and Turkey, just from Mediterranean Cruise, Ukraine from Bear's Den, and/or Austria from my unofficial sourcebook on same. The list could go on.
I'll admit saying Mexico was a stretch on my end but it does provide enough detail for you to run a campaign in the Baja Pennisula/Gulf of California region if you miss the boat at the end of the adventure. It spells out where the various Mexican factions are in control within that region all the way up to the US border. Which if you look at a map is a significant region geographically I highly doubt you could do the same with Mediterranean Cruise and Spain. In the end, your poll but your logic sucks.
-