Thread: TW2k13
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Resident Medic, Crazy Finn

With an PBP Tw:2013 campaign in planning, I thought I'd post this particular item here. Comments?

M32 MGL: The Multiple Grenade Launcher, originally designed by Milkor (designated Milkor MGL-140), the M32 was adopted by U.S.Marine Corps among others. It is fed by a 6-round spring-loaded cylinder that needs to be rewinded when the weapon is reloaded. To reload the M32, one needs to use a 2-tick action to pivot the weapon open, 5-tick action per round loaded (includes rewinding the cylinder for each round) and a 2-tick action to pivot the weapon in to closed position (thus, fully loading it with six rounds takes 34 ticks). The weapon includes a non-magnifying reflex sight (factored in to the speed), telescopic stock, vertical foregrip and three rails for mounting other paraphernelia.

Caliber: 40x46mm
Capacity: 6 (cy)
Range: M/O
ROF: S/B3
Speed: 4/8/11
Recoil: 7
Bulk: 4
Wgt: 5.3 kg
BV: GG3,000
SP: $6,000
"Listen to me, nugget, and listen good. Don't go poppin' your head out like that, unless you want it shot off. And if you do get it shot off, make sure you're dead, because if you ain't, guess who's gotta drag your sorry ass off the field? Were short on everything, so the only painkiller I have comes in 9mm doses. Now get the hell out of my foxhole!" - an unknown medic somewhere, 2013.