View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:07 AM

Default DR .MED Chad Paul Krazbylewski

Nationality : US
Speciality : trauma medicine

STORY : Dr.Krazbylewski was a respected doctor and living in affluent neighborhood in Chicago when the Medical board revoked his license.Investigations in to several robberies revealed that the doctor had ties to several motorcycle gangs believed to be involved in a spate of armoured car robberies.After shootings with the Chicago police ,the criminals would provide a cash fee to Dr.Krazbylewski to have gunshot wounds treated outsid ethe hospitals to avoid the police. The good doctor, now divorced ,lives in a small flat in a seedier part of Chicago .He still hangs out with his old buddies from the MC -gang. As he says " I was an A student ,a skilled intern and always a good boy .I did what was expected of me and stayed within the framework of our circle.But hanging with those guys,the exitement ,the feeling of being alive whenever we did something illegal -it really was something I never had the chance to experience before .I was never happier ."
Dr.Krazbylewski is still performing old tricks against substantial cash fees -after all he has to pay a killer alimony .
Attached Images