Thread: Prime Base
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 05:32 PM

Default The original repairman!

Hello
This is Terry Sofian. I wrote the original Prime Base Repairman almost two decades ago! It's nice to see that a couple of years ago it was still being discussed. In the time since I wrote it I've looked at the original module more than a few times and even had a campaign get all the way to, and thru-the base.

It is still one of my three favorite published modules for the game. I think the original authors did an outstanding job with it and what I did was nothing more than tune it up and put some new tires on it.

That being said in the years since I wrote the article I have learned a hell of a lot. There is a lot more I would love to do to the module.

I've been reading through this thread and a lot of what has been said makes a lot of sense. Some I disagree with and some of the points caused me to thump the palm of my hand repeatedly against my forehead!

I am going to run through the thread again and make some notes and post a massive reply, which will also include new ideas and thoughts on the original module.

Just in case anyone is curious here is my Linkedin Profile with my part of my resume https://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...ve_tab_profile