View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 09:13 AM

Default Friday night

Yes - I came to play. ( And drink etc , but thats beside the point).

Friday is your GMing zone - GPADnD, GPMERC or other - I will play it. If you choose to forfeit your 2 scheduled periods ( 8 hrs) I will be pleased to to propose that I grab both evenings for my bleak/hopeless/depressive/annoyingly difficult/poor/traumatic/fill in blank/fill in blank - session of T2K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
I have raclette
I have fondue - but no fonduable-oil.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the game offcourse.

But regarding the friday; if Sanchez choose to not participate, I'm wondering if there will be any point in running the MERC-campaign ; cuz I was hoping he would join the end of your days...ehemm....I mean the nice and safe mission your enbarked upon.

Anyway I'ts kind of up to you guys. Since friday will be full of drinking etc...will there be time for gaming? And if so....What do you prefer to play

Fierce jungle "skurkebase" style mayhem with a touch of mutant experiments,zombies,aliens,snakes,diseases, and or loss of limbs...

or

Forgotten-realms style "mid-evil" hack-n-slash with spells,polearms,"zombiearms" , fireballs,fiblemind-spells , fireballs, against hordes of goblinoids, drow, orcs, and deranged religious groups...

I must admit that I've been playing a lot lately with my GF!! - she's the best...she actually enjoy watching me play SKYRIM....anyway if you guys wan't we can play both or neither aswell....

But I need to get things ready for the MERC-campaign if you choose this for the evening.

-Ghost of General Pain out.