View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:38 AM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Default throw me a couple of beers...

or a case, and i could easily be a method actor... ...or explaining actor is maybe more correct...

...but i guess i am most known as the suicidal gamer... ...specially if it is early in the morning, or "some" GM has thrown me "a special assignment"

maybe it is the eighties that has bitten itself to my head, as i can almost hear "take a chance" by abba, every time i "see" a dangerous move.

My "favourit" death has to be shotgun to the head... that gave me a painfull wakeup... always, and i mean ALWAYS check what the player you want to kill, is wearing...
...a couple of handy shotguns... not good...

...dont feel bad for the guy i try to kill (GENERAL PAIN), he deserved it so bad, he had my character tortured, that crazy loon. and ofcourse he had to tinker with some nuclear reactor, that ultimately made the whole party lose controll of its assets...

heard about social drinker, i am a social player... the game is fun, but it is all about the chemistry between the GM and the players themselves that is importent. whitout the fine people, with whom i play with, i would never travel 350km on a bus, i would just stay at home stroking my ps3 controller (no, I actually mean my ps3 controller)...