View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 06:11 PM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerCCW UK View Post
When we were on excercise we liked to sneak up on sleeping sentries and steal their weapon - lets them think how much worse it could have been and also lands them right in the shit
That's why you tie it to you with a dummy cord when you sleep. I did that even in Basic. The drill sergeants like to steal weapons while us recruits were asleep in their pup tents, even reaching from the sides. Drill Sergeant Washington tried to do that one night during a field problem when we had been issued blanks, and as I felt my weapon move, I quickly raised it and let a burst loose not far from his face. (I wasn't going for his face, but there it was...) He wasn't happy about that one, but our other platoon drill sergeant convinced Drill Sergeant Washington that I had done the right thing. Drill Sergeant Becvar (the other platoon drill sergeant) later told me I should have just yelled "Bang! Bang!"

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com