Thread: Episode 6
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 06:11 AM

Default SPARTAN SECURITY LTD ( London,UK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies View Post
I make a call to my contacts with the brazilian government and check out how much work and money is needed for us to pose as a research team heading to the deep amazon to study dungbeetles and monkey droppings in general. This should not be a big hindrance, if we can make or fake a backing by a semi-large corporation, like TIME, BBC, NRK, MONSTER etc

I contact some people I know in Europe to hear if anybody got projects going on in the area of Manaus they need freighting for. Maybe they even need a chopper. I don't want work, just a written declaration that they need our services.

I get an import / work permit for both choppers (as research and/or filming), and list one of my less used IDs for pilot, preferrably one that is NOT wanted by interpol. If in doubt, I try to fix a new one.

And BTW: I have a nice amphibious plane stationed at my pad. I will take some time to get it, but it should be able to get us in and out of Manaus. It's not bic enough to get us ALL in and out, if we count the henchmen and the targets. We would need a much larger aircraft for that.
I follow up Willis good work by proposing to him the following :

1.setting up a LTD company in the UK that is called
"Mungo Park Co. - taking adventure seriously since 2010"

(Event organizer ,1 pound capital and waivers for liability signed by any client to offset insurance costs,basic insurance premiums paid to Britich insurance Co.

The company is a subsidiary of another company that we set up "Janissary Security Ltd" registered in the cayman Islands.The board and CEO is a fake identity "Mr.Jorge Williams",a Belize national .(Quality fake papers ordered under Kit Order from Romanoff/Mao contacts.)

2.applying for travel license to any restricted natural parks etc ,operating license,work permits,tax reports filed and security contracting permit in Brazil,its territorial waters and airspace .
I also apply for non lethal weapons permit,concealed carry ,open carry as well as crewserved weapons in that order.If needed I suggest that Romanoff travels ahead to see to it that the right palms are greased and that any papers we need are "produced " satisfactorily -

I inform Willis that we can get some of us in as an "event /safari organizer company with its own "security detachment" .The company can officially lease the ship we are on,we can pose as employees of the company and others in the party can pose the scientists Willis mentioned and we will have operating permits etc as soon as this starts to come together .

This way the company can only be traced to Mr Jorge Williams who should be pretty hard to track down in Belize .If any heat is directed on the ship it will be possible for them to point to the dozen or so crew members that were hired by MungoParkCo that actually operated the vessel during the operation.(All under assumed identities etc )
.Any investigation by Brazillian authorities should quickly grind to a halt under these circumstances.

I then start growing beard ,take on the guise as Mr.Jorge Williams ,39,Belizean national CEO and operator of "Mungo Park Co." event organizer co.
-And wait for the team leader to approve or disapprove of the set up.