View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 04:44 AM

Thanks for the feedback, it was really useful. I have updated it to remove duplicates and renumber Guards companies plus one or two other minor tweaks.

The Royal Army of Scotland is a term from the Survivor's Guide, I'm not sure on the term Royal either but it's canon. I have used names of famous battle honours of Scottish regiments as my guess is that the NEC will not want to throw away the great Scottish military tradition. I have also expanded the RAS to 6 battalions after rereading the Survivor's Guide to bring it into line with canon (two are still forming).

RAF Regiment wise I will go back and check. I had taken them from my RAF Regiment write up.

TA units were initially matched to where they were assigned. I then modified by Options for Changed (revised in my background), moved them around for actions during the war (some were returned to the UK after the nuclear exchanges) and some were arbitrarily changed to keep regular units where they were assigned in canon.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf British Army ORBAT on 01-Jan-01 10-09-11.pdf (157.5 KB, 181 views)