View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 05:08 AM
This Sourcebook Kills Fascists

Thank you for your support, gentlemen. I've been working on this one for about three years (not continuously, obviously) and it's very gratifying to see it released finally.

@Ewan - Speaking only for myself, I don't have anything else in the pipeline at the moment. As indicated in the developer's notes for PacNW, this started as an adventure module rather than a regional sourcebook, and I still have that idea in the back of my head, but non-T2k and non-gaming projects are taking precedence right now. I'll wait and see what the community's reaction to this project is once people have had a chance to dig into it.

@SSC - Most of the material in the Adventuring in... chapter should be usable for any appropriate setting, not just the PacNW. I try to design multitools.

@Targan - I appreciate the faith!

Edited to add: As people pick this up and begin reading through it, please PM me if you find any typos or layout issues. I added a non-trivial amount of "one more thing..." material after my copyeditors had completed their passes, so there's a non-zero chance I inserted errors that they never had the chance to catch.

- C.

Author of The Pacific Northwest, coauthor of Tara Romaneasca, creator of several other free Twilight: 2000 and Twilight: 2013 resources, and curator of an intermittent gaming blog.

It rarely takes more than a page to recognize that you're in the presence of someone who can write, but it only takes a sentence to know you're dealing with someone who can't.
- Josh Olson

Last edited by Tegyrius; 03-04-2021 at 05:30 AM.