View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 06:13 AM
Spartan-117

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpipes View Post
In my opinion, Olefin has done nothing more than give in to the heartfelt frustration and anger that many feel and vented - hard - and not without justification. Given this unique situation, I just don't know that these posts should have triggered a ban; certainly not a permanent ban. All that said, I respect the Moderators' judgment, and of course, the general membership has no idea what was discussed behind the scenes.
Why is this board NOW a place for group therapy and dealing with someone's poor anger management skills when it wasn't the board for that when dealing with someone's 'alleged*' narcissism earlier this year...

We've all got disappointments in life - not all of us are dumping and dumping and dumping them on to a message board to deal with them.

So people just get to rage (or endlessly self promote, or %Fill_in_the_blank_bad_behavior%) here and no one gets to call them out because THE DUMPER has emotions? What if I'm having lots of emotions about Olefin... should I post them here in rapid fire format filled with large fonts? If not, why are mine less relevant?

*I'm trying to be real good here.. I'm not calling anyone a narcissist today, just providing historical context.

Last edited by Spartan-117; 12-03-2020 at 06:38 AM.
Reply With Quote Received Warning