View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 08:53 PM
The Stat Guy

12 Aug 20

In US Battle Rifles A-L, under the Colt LE901-16S entry, the Recoil magazine special build of the rifle has been added.

In Swiss Pistols, the Sphinx (Kriss) SDP has been added.

In Melee Weapons, the Benchmade Volli, Coast Products Rapid Response 3.30, CRKT Fire Spark, Gerber Propel Downrange AO, Kershaw Blur Glassbreaker, SOG SlimJim, and ZT Tolerance G-10 AO have been added.

In Austrian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, minor tweaks and corrections have been made.

In Belgian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, corrections have been made and a little more information has been added.

In Brazilian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, some corrections have been made.

In British Tracked Engineer Vehicles, the version with applique armor has been added to the AEV FV4003 Centurion AVRE entry. The Chieftain-based tracked engineer vehicles have been gathered into one entry. The Kenyan version of the Vickers ARRV has been added. All have been corrected and tweaked.

In Israeli Tracked Engineer Vehicles, the Merkava Mk 3 Nemmeraa ARV has been added, the and tweaks and corrections have been done to the rest of the page.

In Russian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, the R-330ZH Borisoglebsk 2 has been added.

A new page, Serbian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the VIU-55 Munja.

A new page, Ukranian Tracked Engineer Vehicles, has been added, with the BREM-84 Atlet.

In Austrian Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, the Piranha III Armored CBRN Recon Vehicle has been added.

In Russian Wheeled Engineer Vehicles, the UNSh-12 Infauna has been added, and the rest of the page has been given corrections and tweaks.

In Best Engineer Vehicles That Never Were, the Future Armor Rearm System has been added.

Something I forgot to put on the Update Page is on the PDF Page.
there you will find download links for the spreadsheets I use as well as the huge amount of add-ons and fudges I use,

04 Jun 20

In US Assault Rifles A-C, the ATI Omni Hybrid was added.

In French Automatic Rifles, under the Chauchat, the CR 1918 has been added.

In US Automatic Rifles, the modified M1918 BAR made by Clyde Barrow (of Bonnie and Clyde fame) has been added.

In British Battle Rifles, the Martini-Henry/Enfield was added.

In Belgian Pistols - Browning, the Black Label Medallion has been added.

In Italian Pistols - Beretta, under M93R, the Ciener .22 Conversion has been added.

A new page, Jordanian Pistols, has been added, with the KADDB Viper.

In US PA Shotguns G-L, the Inland versions of the Ithaca 37 Trench Gun have been added to the Ithaca 37: Military & Police Models entry.

In US Lever-Action Rifles - Marlin, under the Model 336 entry, the Model 336TDL has been added.

In Best Sniper Rifles that Never Were, the AR-1 Parasniper has had much more information added and many corrections made.

In Russian Grenade Launchers, the TekhMash 6327 Balkan has been added.

In British ASMs, the Brimstone was added.

In Swedish Mortar Carriers, the Mjolner has been added.

US MRLs have been updated, to include the HIMARS/SLAMRAAM, the M270 MARS2/LRU, and M270D1.

US Light Unarmored Vehicles have been updated to include the new JLTV. (Yes, there was a question in my mind as to whether to include the JLTV under Wheeled APCs, but as it is basically a HMMWV replacement, I elected to put it under Unarmored Vehicles.)

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com