Thread: Twilight 2025
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 09:54 AM

Location: district of Heinsberg (close to the border with the Netherlands)

pmulcahy11b
I think that NATO will lose Turkey, possibly as early as late this year. They been going over more to the Islamic sphere, and the Turkish people are increasingly alarmed by the growing defense budget in Turkey.

As long as the Generals were some sort of control rod, Turkey stayed more or less democratic. But then somebody (whistling EU) decided the generals must be defanged. And nobody thought of the consequences.

.45cultist
Trump aside, Europe must now choose between social spending and defense. China is 6-8 years past the point of peacefully leaving the South China sea, and faces a currency crisis. Actually most of the world has kicked various cans down the road, choose who trips while kicking. Mexico's cartel problem can easily turn to a Columbian style military action as well. The diplomats snoozed or hoped it wouldn't be their problem when things came to a head.

Germany will spend all its money on refugees. To the cartels see my next comment.

swaghauler
Then there are the added "unknowns" to consider. What role would organizations such as ANTIFA (who are just as "Fascist" as the "Fascists" they purport to oppose) play on US (and European) soil? How would minorities feel about a "draft?"

I remember the 2005 riots in France. And that the area around Marseilles is in the hand of criminal gangs from the arabic area and they are shooting each other with AKs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_French_riots

So, what if someone uses this to start some sort of civil war in France? Just imagine there would be a threatening situation between Russia and the EU and Putin / successor would try to stir up trouble in the EU. I would see four countries that would be used for this because of the high number of muslims in them: France, Germany, Belgium and England.
Yes, I too remember the visits of Erdogan to Germany where he was more then welcome by turkish citizens in Germany in soccer stadiums. Those were filled to the brim.

And what if the cartels would start and support riots in the southwest of the US?

And then think of the other side of the coin: Matthew Bracken`s "When the music stops: How Americas cities may explode in violence".
Now add Neo-Nazis and Antifa and voila, Fireball.
Of course there are less guns in Europe then in the USA.