View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 04:30 PM

Bona nit!

I like the your system, specially the "critical hit" rule. With the tables provided, not only is a fast and more realistic system, but gives more importance to the characters with medical skills and to the equipment needed to do the related tasks. I use v2.2 system and, though I'm quite satisfied with the rules about wounds and healing, it is true that with the "official" rules, the importance of a quick medical intervention is nearly ignored unless you are treating a character in the "critical zone". It's a good way to boost the role of any character with medical knowledges and to give a sense of "urgence" to the needed medical care of an injury in the field.

For the moment I will keep the "official rules" about wound levels, lost of conciousness, lost of initiative, etc, but adding the critical hits rule, the bleeding rule, the tables and the part of "complications". Mmmm.. I must remember to adjust your task difficult levels to v2.2. Probably in a pair of weeks I will have some feedback about one of our game sessions. I will keep your informed HQ.

BTW: If my memory doesn't fail to me, you used d10 (or d12?) instead of d6 when determining the small arms damage. Will you keep using this rule with the new system?