View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
No, they're still there. We're not in the business of censorship, if there's any way that it can be avoided. -
Well I can't see hardly any of Spartans-117 comments from where I am so I can't comment on that. I can see a lot of Olefin's comments. They are highly critical and some are over the top but he does have the right to be critical. I've criticised some of the old GDW sourcebooks in the past and nobody ever said anything about it.

Quote:
I have to respectfully disagree with your first statement. The only time I can recall seeing worse, it too led to a ban. As to your second statement, other members that were being critical of 4e were either doing so constructively and/or civilly (i.e. without name-calling or other pejoratives), OR they adjusted their approach to align with the forum guidelines when asked to do so by the mods. -
Well if you want to spent the next year going through all the old post back to the beginning I'm sure you will find some gems.

Quote:
We deal with forum infractions on a case-by-case basis. The two cases that you mentioned were different. One-size-fits-all punishment is rarely justice. This is a sloppy analogy, but would a small-time graffiti vandal and a serial arsonist deserve the same punishment? -
Comparing this with an actual crime where you could be sent to prison is not something I want to be really hearing Raellus.

Quote:
You are free to praise or criticize 4e as you see fit. In the case of the latter, all we ask is that you do so constructively and without insulting the creators. -
Well thanks for your permission to discuss this I suppose. This board is becoming loads of fun now isn't it.