View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:03 AM

Good point.

I think i put it in there as a catalyst and then never 'reversed' the process once the going got tough.

I'll edit those in here in a min.

President elected
Economy near collapse – President cuts military spending. Troop withdrawals from Iraq and other overseas military bases. Wide scale military base closings and the majority of the new weapons programs are scraped or put on hold due to lack of funding. Canadian and Mexican boarders are basically wide open due to lack of funding. Police and state defense spending cut on a wide scale. Crime rates climb. Unemployment rises. Anti-government groups grow in popularity nation wide.

President federalizes failing US automakers and produces electric cars

UPDATED:
Economy near collapse – President cuts military spending. Troop withdrawals begine from Iraq and other overseas military bases. Some military base closings similar to the 1990’s and the majority of the new weapons programs are scraped or put on hold due to lack of funding. Canadian and Mexican boarders are now more vulnerable due to lack of funding but this is nothing new to the boarder patrol. Police and state defense spending is also cut as states struggle to balance the budget. Crime rates climb. Unemployment rises. Anti-government groups grow in popularity nation wide as it appears another period of UN over USA begins.

President federalizes failing US automakers to keep them open and to provide the American public with alternative energy vehicles as gas prices soar.

Last edited by Haven; 10-28-2008 at 11:08 AM.