View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 AM

Default rules of firefights

-preferably bring more than one gun - rule number ..I cant remember..

different schools of thought I guess.If I knew I was going to one I would bring more than one gun if I could. ( Shooting both at the same time is for John Woo )

What kind of guns is a the second part of the question .

But I can see how it is useful to for instance cover people with two guns instead of one ,however I can also see how in RL its silly .

But it is a game -as a GM I say

half STR if firing two simultaneously and no aimed shots with the secondary or whilst operating the number 2 gun .Also target selection have to follow a co-axial principle ( no targeting people further apart than 4 meters -depending )

No saying NO -just give penalties as the general say .As far as his twin 10 gage sawed of dbl barreleds go (slug/buck in either barrel and rigged to go off at one pull of the trigger ) - not many other players mess with him .And as you know -there is no coming back from that one.

Guys ,enough with the gun up the ass jokes-after re reading the map he did grasp the meaning of "he is charging you with a machete from 10 meters away2 and zipped his pants up again without ACTUALLY committing to the combat-cavity extraction of gun procedure he first tried to persuade me that was the correct choice in that -or for that matter -any such situation ).I did however ,not let him get off such use of a mulligan without a penalty -he started his phase in the squatting position .