View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 05:45 PM

Good call on the tactics guys, and cheers to Bradbru for making it clear we don't want to whinge about the game. Yeah, it's tough and we're probably going to go down clawing and scratching, but hey - I can always use the PC in another game! Really, it's a lot of fun and our GM puts a huge effort into personalising every member of the NPC category, including an entire company.

I guess, looking at what simonmark6 says in his great post, that we're just going to have to accept giving up ground and tighten the perimeter while still leaving room to move. I was really hesitant about letting the OPFOR into the village because they can simply tighten the noose, but in our position you have to give something to avoid casualties.

From a gamer standpoint - and this has nothing to do with tactics - I'd rather the line was smaller because then PCs are closer together and more able to interact.

I've got to start looking at end games, and see if I can plot a run out of the village and back the way we came if all else barks.

How about moving reserves about in a radio free environment? Anyone got any thoughts on how you'd do this?