View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 04:09 PM
This Sourcebook Kills Fascists

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike6 View Post
I like what I see so far. The only thing I would have done different is add a eco terrorist group/community that believes the Twilight war is Gaia/Mother Natures ultimate revenge on humanity. Eventually expanding out and coming into contact with Cascadia and letting the fur fly so speak. thats my taste though. Kudos to the author, good stuff.
Thank you, Shrike!

I think that's a solid idea and would work well for any blank spot on the map that needs a minor adversary to create friction. Just about any community in the region could have been taken over by such a group, so it's very easy to put it wherever the campaign requires. Ecoterrorist tactics and motivations may come out of left field for PCs accustomed to fighting in a conventional war and its aftermath, so it's an interesting challenge.

- C.

Author of The Pacific Northwest, coauthor of Tara Romaneasca, creator of several other free Twilight: 2000 and Twilight: 2013 resources, and curator of an intermittent gaming blog.

It rarely takes more than a page to recognize that you're in the presence of someone who can write, but it only takes a sentence to know you're dealing with someone who can't.
- Josh Olson