View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 03:02 AM

Default Next sessions at GPs pad 5-8 of Feb!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Pain View Post
It is as earlier written finally turning to shit - expect huge cassulties in next session
Please make a note of the dates and sharpen pencils!

GP - love the defaitist, hopelessness!! Very Post apoc to have such reactions.

And you are quite right. I hope to create a game enviroment that will inflict massive casualties if you dont overcome it through ruthless cunning combined with brutal violence, honourable deeds and valor some chutzpah and panache liberally sprinkled with a genuine espirit de corps and some good cheer.

Keep it up - XP is always lavished on those who can act out a convincing emotional reaction. +250 for this comment alone

I shouldnt be the only one struggling over maps and tables in my spare time so here are the assignments for everyone:

Willis/Ullrotta and Devil - I am going to need a) a basic tactical map of your characters pads/house in scale 1 cm : 5 m ish and b) immediate surroundings 1 cm:10 m ish

Outside - printed google earth is ok. remember the scale and street names

House map should be drawn or acceptable printout.
Bear in mind that although your PCs have riches beyond most citizens, they have little time and few solid contacts to get the mancaves done.

So no fortress with a mounted unicorn head above the roaring fire in the great hall that has a view to the submarine bunker with the helipads on top.

Regular house with some customization. YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE ADRESS (RL) BEFORE STARTING. The site might be occupied by NPCs.

Finished product or samples to be scanned and mailed to me - final approval by GM pending.

We shall settle the "bill" for your PC upon our next session. Everything you do will cost dearly due to the short time available.

GP - the same , although your means and the hundreds of fanatical loyalists - ( and the unknown number of false, treachorous, usurping, murdering loyalists) - gives you the opportunity to have your compounds fortified to an extent.

AS I said and played with FMDC - the main construction material you can get is lumber/wood. There is some concrete, salvaged masonry /bricks and steel components available at high prizes.

Your sites are already placed on the map. Printet floorplans or drawn maps preferred in 1cm :10m or 1cm:5m. Outside environs - printed google earth or similar is ok. remember the scale and street names

Finished product or samples to be scanned and mailed to me - final approval by GM pending.

Ironman/Sanchez - Since your fairground amusement park has been confiscated by the city council to compensate the relatives of the men you killed and cover..fees and tax.. You are back to the shirt on your back. ( Standard dept. of corrections issue).

Happy new year. Looking forward to the next bash.

May I suggest some rømertopfing to be planned in advance - the dishes make themselves and we can keep ur noses in the dices instead of over the pots.

huzzah!

Last edited by headquarters; 01-01-2015 at 06:22 AM.