View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDAT View Post
Just a minor point first every federal agency has a law enforcement branch (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federa..._United_States).

But main thing is the department of Energy does not control everything that makes energy, I know this as a former worker at Grand Coulee Dam (the largest power plant in the US) it is owned by the bureau of reclamation, department of the Interior.
I knew that now in the real life most of the Federal Agencies have a law enforcement branch. I just was having a hard time parse whether they existed prior to 2001 reforms or afterwards. It seemed like nearly everyone after 2001 bought themselves a police force in the federal agencies all over the fear of terrorism.

Also, thanks for the information about the DoE and hydroelectrics productions. I knew they owned most, but as you noted there is an exception to the rule.

Still provides an interesting bit of potential jobs, patrons, or even NPCs for the characters to interact with beyond the usual CIA/DIA or MilGov/CivGov points that most of the officially published modules had going on.