View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 10:03 AM
Banned

There was Frank Frey's Kenya adventure that he published the background and notes on here which was used by both Raellus (for his excellent article published in the first fanzine) and me (for the V2.2. canon version) of Kenya. (we arent original authors but we did use his notes)

I also know that Thomas Mulkey had a complete background description of Florida that was going to be used for a possible second Florida module that was never released that would have given information on the situation in the Keys, Miami and Jacksonville, including the Seminoles stuff. From what I hear that information may be around and love to publish that as part of a fanzine if anyone has it or knows how to contact his family.

Oh and Legbreaker has been working on an ANZAC module for a long time and hasnt published it yet either. (again not an original author but it is an unpublished work)

And you can add to that a module I was working on for CA that I didnt publish when Marc told me that he was focusing on the next version and instead I went to work on the fanzines. I am looking at starting up on that again soon too.

Last edited by Olefin; 02-16-2021 at 11:02 AM.