View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 01:56 PM

And now I should vote...

Only being able to choose one is quite tricky. My earlier joking aside, I would like to run a UK campaign at some point in time using my own material. Seems a bit silly to have spent all that time writing the damn thing and never using it but hey, it’s finding the time…

I played in a SW USA game a few years ago that made me think that area has a huge amount of potential. And those who know a certain German Captain that I’ve been running since 2015 know of my fondness for Germany, particularly the bigger picture.

Ultimately though, I can only vote for one so I went for the NW USA. Why? Because I I’d like to do something different and I think the PNW sourcebook is crammed full of material that I’d love to play through. Hence my vote, which is cast through the lens of a player (if I was voting as a GM I’d likely have opted for the UK).

Last edited by Rainbow Six; 12-29-2022 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Realised I said play though when I meant play through