View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 09:46 PM
The Stat Guy

26 Nov 13

French Self-Propelled Artillery has been updated and upgraded.

German Self-Propelled Artillery has been updated and included; lots of new info here.

Indian Self-Propelled Artillery has been upgraded and redone.

In US Assault Rifles R-Z, under the RRA LAR-15, the Fred Eichler LAR-15 has been added.

The Traditions Vortek Ultralight LDR has been added to Blackpowder Rifles.

In US Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles Rh-Ru, the Ruger American has been added.

In Brazilian Semiauto Sporting Rifles, the Taurus CT has been added.

In US Semiauto Sporting Rifles A-E, the Bushmaster A-TACS and DoubleStar Supermatch have been added.

In Austrian Pistols, under the Steyr M/S Series entry, the C9-A1 has been added.

In Czech Pistols, the CZ P-09 Duty has been added.

In Swiss Pistols, the SiG-Sauer P-938 was added.

In US Pistols R, the Remington 1911 R1 was added, and under the Ruger SR-9 entry, the SR-22 has been added.

In US Pistols Sa-Sl, the SCCY CPX-2 was added.

In US Pistols - Smith & Wesson, under Smith & Wesson M&P, the M&P Shield was added.

In Brazilian Revolvers - Taurus, the Raging Judge was added to the Raging Bull Series. The various Tracker models have been combined into one entry.

In US Revolvers - Ruger, the various iterations of the LCR-22 have been added to the Ruger LCR entry.

In US Revolvers - Smith & Wesson 451-650, the New Production versions of the Model 586 were added to the Smith & Wesson 586 entry.

Someone emailed me, questioning whether a 6-inch-barrel Smith & Wesson 41 existed. I'm sure I did due diligence in researching this entry, but it's always possible that I am wrong. If you have information about this (or the lack of one) before I can re-research this, email me.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com