View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Mariner View Post
I realize that the up and out aspect of the bolt hole was primarily a plot device to get the PCs moving around but have always felt it would be a huge waste of Project resources. Considering the multiple hoops that need to be jumped through to secretly build anything, why not put forth a little extra effort and give the teams something they can utilize on an ongoing basis? Add modular restroom, shower, and kitchen facilities that in the least give the team a fallback position should they run into a meatgrinder. The included facilities shouldn’t be extensive, just enough to fulfill basic needs in the short-term.

I agree, Also think of a medical team. Consider they would need a rather large amount of supplies as well as a base of operation. Stocked up with 3-6 months of medical supplies and even possibly a vehicle with a mobile med unit or even a few med units in their bay, they could set up a tentative clinic and start their work. Their cache is exactly that, emergency use only. in case they need to unass they could torch the hole. denying any bad guys of their equipment and then proceed to the nearest cache to round out and lay low or fight till reinforcements arrive. They could also be equipped with the incredible inflatable concrete tent (building) that could be set up as a clinic in a town or village. this would require a trailer and the pumps needed to inflate the structure.
I could also see communications teams doing the same.
I guess we all have different visions of our MP universe , I find it fun to share ideas.