View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofrubus View Post
How do you guys usually hide Boltholes? I'm tempted to say that the project used a lot of private holdings such as housing developments to get them set up under cover. As for Prime Base its been bugging me how you could hide it in this day and age. The best option really would be something like a mine especially if its out west.
Boltholes can be hidden in private property, under new construction storage units is an old favorite of mine, that new Wally World/Targeted/Cheapco store could have an extra buried under the corner, industrial parks, the list can be endless.

As for Prime, you can take risk of a mine, or any of the great ideas already presented, but you have to figure out just how you will disguise the amount of traffic that will be coming in. An argument can be made that Prime is far too large for its Command & Coordination mission...I feel that this really will depend on the size of a Project, that you as the PD feel comfortable with.