Thread: Eureka
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 07:54 PM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Default as i see it...

a self govern country, where we the character has imunity.

how to achieve this gold?
havent we all haved our doktrines within our respectfull border, well i have atleast tried to have the people on my side, which i hope will work to my advantage.
pain; well, ive would say u have brainwashed them to sympatize with you, stockholm syndrom, well even feel like "well, he was hard, but he always got us out of the shit".
decorba, you are a hero, always fair and heroic, as the people have watched you(and the "ass-gun" incident, is so secret: that its only an inside joke between those that where at this particular... ...well "incident")
willis-man of the people, if i am not mistaking. FYI BTW our family is still waiting for those 5% of your income, from the day my family gave you those trucks, to start your buisniss empire, in 2012(or thereabout), ofcourse with intrest is foregone, friends an all.
sanchez-well what can i say, good luck...

so if we get imunity, i would give eureka the right to self-govern.

This would give me the freedom (the charachter) to dable in other stuff, like those missions to get those elusive "gadgets" that is great to have, and terrible to loose...

well that is my idea anyway.. ...would give us more of my preferd gaming style, i am no good damn general, to hands on, for that f***ing "thingy".

less to govern, more controll... ...lobbyist, thats what we need...