View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeo80 View Post
I enjoyed the description of the steam locomotive and the train line in the scenario. I also really got a chuckle out of the description of the telegraph operator.

"When is the next train??......ABout two days from now."

The lone Morrow Project Survivor having faithfully served for 47!!! years is a great addition to the module.

All in all, a good module.

You could very easily build this into Liberation as a follow-on. Maybe there is a Delta Base in the area? Of course the tie in to Desert Search and possibly Prime should not be overlooked by a GM with an experienced team.

My $0.02

Mike
IMO, but a nice set might be Outback-Desert Search-Prime Base or Outback-Amerindian Empire-Desert Search-Prime Base (yes I'm aware AE has not been printed!), a whole series of adventures based around the Lake Bonneville area, with a chance to explore portions of Utah and Idaho.

I can even see a automated resupply base and possibly even a manned/unmanned communications relay site.