View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespers War View Post
If we are the majority of the market, then there's not enough of a market to turn a profit on a new product and the project should be shut down.
We are the majority of the current market. That market may well expand, but where do you think most of the earlier reviews are going to come from?
With all my years of product development, sales, etc, I can't think of a worse way to approach this than they appear to be doing.

If they're changing the background, the rules, and setting it in a different time (say 2025), can it really be called Twilight? Why not just call it "Armageddon" or something like that and be done with it? Is it just an attempt to ride on the coat tails of the earlier games?

Of course all of this is pure speculation. We know virtually nothing at this point and may well be pleasantly surprised when the first official information is published (due in about 4-6 months I believe). Personally though, I'm not holding my breath.

Nothing happens in isolation - it's called "the butterfly effect"

Mors ante pudorem