View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 10:20 PM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raellus View Post
Unfortunately, no. At least, not that I know of. I've used the Microsoft clipping tool to cut, paste, and print portions of the map but I'll be the first to decry the inelegance of that system. There might be additional functionality that I'm not aware of. If anyone out there knows any useful tricks, please do let me know. Google Maps went through several updates while I was working on the map and things that I used to be able to do with it, like access ground-level photos posted by map users, I can no longer do. It's frustrating. I have no idea why that feature was done away with. For all I know, it's still available, but, since the interface has been tweaked, I can't find or access it. I'll make sure to post updates if/when I figure out how to do more with the software.
The functions were not done away with the underlying code was changed (from version 2 to version 3). It broke most of my maps as well and I have not had the inclination to fix them. This is also why we recently saw updates in the Nuke Mapper.

I'll look for anything that might be useful as far as downloads go but if people want to use screen grabs I would recommend ScreenHunter Free i used it for all my screen caps.

If the program is running you hit f6 and then select an area and click. It makes a file and puts the image on your clipboard.