View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:35 PM

1. with v2.2 you can work out how big a hole is made due to arty or RPG etc. I'd say that if > half a wall is knocked down, then the wall is destroyed. Does that mean the whole house falls down? I dont know, it depends on what the house is made out of etc. and maybe how many stories it is. There was an article in challenge that spoke of ruined buildings, i might need to dig it out. For lots of arty falling on a house, determine average damage and hole size per shell, and apply that to walls/roofs to see how much damage is being down (saves dice rolling for each round).

2. Hmm, if AP round penetrates a wall, it looses some "damage" or explosion factor for breaching the wall. Then apply whats left to whomever is in the room. I've not done this, but think it possible. Many half the burst radius and apply damage to persons in the room as a starting point.

3. Same as above.

4. I seen a post on the old site that gave some examples. But from memory, and in my game, most turrents could do a 360 within 5 seconds.

5. Exposed commander or crew member in a hatch get normal observation rolls. Driver can make observation checks one level harder and can only observe in the forward 90 degree wedge.

Infantry buttoned up with hatches closed cannot make any checks.

Infantry looking out hatches make observation rolls at two levels difficulty harder. By all accounts it really is hard to see how of weapon ports.