View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 09:23 PM

"Mistress," my SIG 229 in .40/.357 SIG would be my primary choice. I would back that up with my Kahr P9 in 9mmP. My holdout would be my customized Beretta Tomcat in .32ACP loaded with GLASER saftey slugs in my front left pocket. I get a lot of flack for the .32 but it has good sights and shoots very straight for a "pocket pistol." I routinely qualified with it at the Sheriff's Department even with our 30 meter target. Most of my .380 pocket pistols cannot do that.

I'd take my Daniel Defense M4 with my Trijicon 1-4 VCOG optic. My M14 EBR copy (built on an M1A) would be a close 4rd (my SCAR-17, or my TAVOR falls second and third). My Colt M16A2 with a Trijicon ACOG X4 mounted on the carry handle would also be an alternate.

SMGs would be either the H&K UMP in .45 or the MP-5 in 9mmP. I would take an MP-5K PDW if I could find one. I MISS my MP-5K; but my house needed a new roof and they were worth $20K during the ban. An unexpected favorite in my lineup would be the .45 Grease Gun. I shot this as a track driver in my old artillery unit and it was very easy to control. As hard as it may be to believe, the grease gun beats the Thompson hands down in every department.

For scatterguns, I would take my old Mossberg M590 with Sidesaddle shell carrier, 20" Vangcomp barrel, 500 luman SureFire forend, and 9 shot capacity. My Benelli M4 with 18" barrel and 7 shot capacity would be second. If I could find a Crye Precision 6 shot revolving under barrel Six12 shotgun; That would be the best of both worlds.

The MK48 Mod 0 or mod 1 would be the only MG to take. By taking the bolt feed tray and barrel off of an M249, you can convert the 7.62mmN MK48 to 5.56mmN. Just choose your caliber for each mission. Any M240 or M249 can provide up to 80% of your gun's required parts. That's really good for maintenance.