Thread: War Dogs...
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 08:53 AM

Ah the martial arts contest... I remember it well. I also remember how everything turned sour in the end and we had a mass riot on our hands. As is often the way in our campaign we try and do something nice for everyone and it all somehow goes wrong. I think Targan gains a little perverse pleasure from putting clouds around any silver linings that may ever so briefly sparkle

As to the dog for Martinez I actually can't remember my original reason for denying the request. More recently though Po has been having trouble with animals. I'm not entirely sure whether it relates to some kind of curse or possibly due to his high levels of 'bad karma' (part of our eclectic religion rules) but for some time now no animals will come within about 50m of Po and when forced to they become overwhelmed with panic or aggression. This actually has worked quite well in the ruins of New York as it keeps the rats away. It could prove socially akward in the future though so I'll have to try and work out how to fix it sometime soon