View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 08:21 AM

Default LADIES -AND GENTLEMEN!In the blue corner -weighing in at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchez
So it has come to this.

I bet everything on myself (except the dog)
[I]Padraigh laced up his boots and surveyed the changing room .It was lit by a single naked lightbulb and had once ben the wardrobe for workers at the factory .The white tiles on the floors and the walls were cracked and yellowing now.Over by the broken washbasin ,brownish blood stains covered the floors.A piece of spotty mirror still hung on the wall there .probably why so many fighters had gone over there to bleed.His eyes caught a small object on the floor .It was a molar ,complete with roots and everything .It still had some bloody tissue on it .So it had to be pretty fresh . Outside in the main room , the crowd was noisy .Occasionally a roar would rise up at a particularily crowd pleasing move .He looked over his Red trunks that they had lent him .They smelled like stale water ."Bluiddy fiilthy yanks!" He spat .

The guard by the door shifted uncomfortably .Padraigh stood and walked to the other wall ,swing his arms around in warm up circles.A fast work out and some stretching had made him sweat already .A poster had been glued up as he was changing. it read :

RULES :

1.The match is to the death .
2.No weapons unless specified by contract
3. Thats it .

Padraigh looked over at his dog .Guinness was seemingly asleep.A knock on the door and the shout "TIME!" The guard nodded to him .
He put the red robes over his shoulders and walked out into the dim hallway leading into the roaring ,lighted main room .A trail of blood leading the other way showed where the looser from the match before had been dragged .

In the changing room the big grey dog let out a long ,low whimper .Then it turned over and went back to sleep .