View Single Post
Old 08-19-2023, 07:36 AM

Default A new life...well sort of

I'm seeking a couple of players ( any experience level) for an on-going TW2k v2.2 horror game. We play every other Monday 1800-2100 CST via discord. The campaign is 60-70% investigation/role playing in this dark, gritty look at life as it breaks down. Character generation is handled 1 on 1 with me so I can get a feeling of who you were before things went to hell. the timeline is set in 2022 night of the super bowl, when everything changed.

Currently we have 3 players : USAF combat controller, Army Ranger, and former USAF military intelligence turned spook. I use light house rules (damage is d10's, character generation is augmented in the PC's favor, and one additional stat from Dark Conspiracy Empathy).

We are starting a transitional phase in the campaign and another warm body or 2 would be great. as referee I run an open table where we all have our demons and I WILL NOT tolerate any form on hates speech outside of the RPG. So if you are a bigot, racist, or homophobe do not msg me. Otherwise Operation Deimos welcomes you....