View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 07:16 AM

Default got it

good feedback guys- I understand .I had already planned and made several scenarios that should fullfill your request but didnt manage to get there in the time available.

I feel the same way ,I guarantee that there will be more of the horrors of modern warfare and mans darker nature in combination with the hostile enviroment of a post apocalyptic nature .Also desperate battles with little hope of victory will occur. ( yeay...)

Also more death . ( This one was from deCorba ,and apply mainly to the party rather than the NPCs I guess- but NPCs will die in droves as always .)

Next time around your campaign into the devestated central valley will take a turn for the worse - I had already planned to go the way you ask for ,but time did not permit that we got to the darkest hours of your PCs careers.I think we can get there next time .

The first battlmap you guys playe dwas sort of a warm up I guess,the second fight with the big 3x A3 map was more serious ,and the next one -if you get there will be very serious .
If you get to the last one I think it is safe to say that it is deadly .

So I guess we all have something to look forward to .

get on the forum and post preferred dates under the Season 5 episode 4 thread -sometime in November would be great .