View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vihkr View Post
North American Nationals 2017--it's pretty big.
And yet I can not find a game store within two counties that will even order any stuff for it. So yes it may be big in some area, but I do not think it is as popular nation/world wide as you are trying to make it out to be (I could be wrong, as I am just going of what I can see locally). Like I said earlier one of the members of my local group (me) bought some stuff, and after checking out all the game stores around me none of them would even order it as their disputers did not carry it, so I went online. Most of the cheap sites did not have it in stock (maybe because it was popular, but looked more to me like dumping stock as did not even have all the stuff that was available for it). So I ended up having to go and buy it from the company them self. Reading the rules it is a fair to OK game but did not convey the feel I got from the books or the sandbox. Then they closed down their forums and that was the last my local group even tried to get into it. Our thought was if they do not want to support their own games, (let players talk to each other, and ask questions of the company) then we are not going to try the game out, as we assumed (incorrectly it looks like) that, that was a sign they were not going to be supporting the game.

So summing up, it may be popular in some places, it is dead before arrival in mine. Locally, no store would even order it last time I asked, and no one knows anything about it as a game even now.