View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 09:14 AM
Banned

Oh I agree with you SSC (hey thats a long name to type) - if an individual referee wants to add more nukes thats up to him - except in places like PA or northern to central FL where the canon modules basically dictated what got nuked and what didnt (i.e. Allegheny Uprising says it plainly - the only nuclear targets in PA were the refineries in Philly - thats a fact if you want to stay with the canon) - but if you want to disregard the canon you can add as many nukes as you want

but otherwise its up to the referee what he wants to do - but one big reason I dont see more nukes hitting the US is the simple fact that doing so would probably have led to the final all out exchange that would turn the world into Aftermath - either the war is a limited exchange or its goes general - and hitting every target you can think of with nukes pretty much means the world is a smoking radioactive ruin

now you can play the game that way if you want - but the canon nukes did more than enough damage all on their own