View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 11:28 AM

I've divided my Project into 5 groups:

Recon, pretty much as is and all very generalized - since they will be the first ones awake and won't be able to predict much of what they will encounter.

MARS, pretty much as is but all specialized. For example, all my aviation assets are in MARS.

Science, divided between basic sciences (mostly physics, chemistry, and biology), environmental sciences (including geology, meteorology, zoology, etc), social sciences (anthropology, psychology, etc), and medicine (by far the largest subsection). Science primarily serves and interacts with other Project groups, and are there to help understand how the world has changed since the war and to provide the scientific understanding needed to rebuild. Medicine is a quasi-exception, since they will heavily interact with the populace.

Operations, which runs the Project and all its internal functions. They man the bases, run supply convoys, repair Project vehicles, etc. They don't spend much (if any) time in the field.

Recovery, which guides and provides the specialized skills and equipment for rebuilding. A large number of specialities and team types, Recon, MARS, and Science would all work under Recovery's guidance in rebuilding. Spend all their time in the field but are relatively poorly equipped or trained to operate in unsecured areas.

I could see splitting medicine off into their own branch, not sure if I will though.