View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBraden View Post
Your #4 there got me thinking a little -- what IF the Snake Eaters were actually run as part of Morrow so that if elements of the US Army did decide to go "Military Dictatorship" over people and MARS could not remove them, a bunch of GB's could gladly have a "polite word" with them.

And to be honest, I did not know that an Official book mentioned Regional Command Centres for TMP, it was something I just came up.
It is in TM 1-1.

Also, there is a reference in Damocles, that there is a base on Royal Isle. That base is never truly defined. BUT it makes sense that it is SOME kind of Command Center. This could be the source of the Science team that is brought to Damocles. (Mentioned in another book. Not sure exactly which one right this moment. But it is the scenario with the nuke that came down and did NOT go off.)

Also, the supply center mentioned in Starnaman could have information on a regional command center. Starnaman is a regional supply base, so, by inference, there should be a regional command center.

There is another mention in book 7, the power plant in Nevada. The commander of the power plant knows where Prime is. So I would think that could be another possible command center. This commander knows the recall codes for the other teams in the region of the power plant. He does not use the codes due to lack of water at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Mike