View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 03:33 PM

Default Cornish resistance

Evening all,

Attached is the finished draft for Mebyon Kernow, the main resistance to the Duke of Cornwall. The inspiration for Mebyon Kernow is the partisan group in Defiance...that's the theme I was looking for...It took me longer than I'd hoped to get this posted as I wasn't that happy with the draft version I had, so I had to pretty much rewrite it. One change was that in the original draft I had Mebyon Kernow already in contact with MI5 agents, but I decided to change that when I rewrote it as I thought that it would give anyone wanting to use this material more gaming options if the resistance hadn't linked up with HMG agents yet.

Anyways, document attached...hope you find it useful, and as always feedback most welcome. The next parts will be some work on Exeter, which is effectively being run by black marketeers, and the Government garrison at Plymouth, but I'm afraid they'll probably be a while in coming.

Finally, thanks to General Pain for offering to host my work on his site. You've got e mail, General...
Attached Files
File Type: doc Mebyon Kernow.doc (43.0 KB, 170 views)