View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legbreaker View Post
Switzerland may be able to field that many troops short term, but they can't sustain it for long. To do so would absolutely cripple the countries ability to produce food and goods, and destroy it's economy.
Actually No. These numbers are in facts the viable figures. The country had about 3.500.000 people under military age (16-49) and that lives more than enough to produce foods and goods especially in a country were good's production is already down.

What about economy? Anyway, the Twilight War has destroyed world economy. Economy is not an issue for any country worldwide and Switzerland won't escape that.

As long as Sig-sauer, Pilatus, Oerlikon and Nestlé are producing a trickle of goods, the Swiss make a fortune. I usually have Switzerland making ammo and spare parts for the Bundeswehr and Italy but only after the nukes stop raining. In return, what remains of these two country provide what they can in term of raw materials.

I realize I forgot one last thing. The Swiis are in no way engaged in full scale military operations. They secure their borders and fight marauders, understrength military units. Nothing to bring them to exhaustion.

Last edited by Mohoender; 01-31-2011 at 11:29 PM.